1) At Hotline Travel Services Ltd, your privacy is our priority. It is our goal to make our privacy practices easy to understand.
2) Your privacy is very important to us. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
3) Third parties are not permitted to sell the information we provide to them, to market directly to you, or to disclose it in any other way without your explicit consent.
4) We share your personal information with Internal Service Departments / Service Providers for our operations only to facilitate or outsource a service or operation when absolutely necessary and under confidential restrictions.
6) We disclose limited personal contact information to verified requests by law enforcement and government officials who conduct criminal investigations, and require a subpoena for additional personal information.
7) We give you choices about how you wish to be contacted in the Preferences Section of our Web-Site.
9) We let you change your personal information so that you can keep it up to date.
10) Other companies in our group that have access to your personal information in accordance with this policy are required to protect your personal information at least as strictly as we do.
11) We use safe, secure technology and other privacy protection programs to keep your personal information secure on our E-storage system.
12) We are restricted to follow the terms from Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data. Detail information can be found at http://www.pco.org.hk
copyright @2004-2011 Hotline Travel Services Ltd. All right reserved